Over at E-Harlequin, everyone is sharing their writing goals for this year. I figured why not post it to my blog to help keep me more accountable. So here’s my list for this year.
1. Finish revisions on Road to Recovery and get it sent back to the editor.
2. Rip apart Her Decision and get it back out the door.
3. Finish the three WIP’s from last year and out the door.
4. Get a contact.
5. Land an agent.
6. Get the call from my dream publisher.
7. Write two more single title books.
8. Blog more.
Now, I’ve never done reading goals before, but what the heck. I’ll give it a go for this year and see how it goes.
1. I’m going to do The Scorch Challenge. I plan to read twenty erotic books this year. Sign up here
2. I plan to read 20 e-books this year. Sign up here.
So, tell me do you set goals for the new year?